1. The following rules apply to your participation in our August 7th 2015 “eBlocker Box4e” sweepstake (“Sweepstake” or “Promotion”). “Promoter” is eBlocker GmbH, Eppendorfer Landstr. 39, 20249 Hamburg, Germany.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the Sweepstake you agree to these rules.
3. To participate in the Sweepstake no purchase is necessary but Internet access and a Facebook account are required.
4. To enter the Sweepstake: First “Like” the eBlocker Facebook page, then look for the Sweepstake post and comment why you desire an eBlocker.
5. Entry is limited to one single entry per person. Entries made via a third party (including automated services) are not permitted. An entry sent in this way will not be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries for any reason at its absolute discretion.
6. Promotion period runs from August 7th 2015 to midnight (PST) on August 9th 2015. All entries must be received within this timeframe.
7. Entry restrictions: The Sweepstake is only open to USA and German residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
8. Prize: There will be 1 winner, who will receive an eBlocker Box4e Early Access device. The eBlocker Box4e comes with lifetime updates of filter lists and all new features and is good for broadband Internet of more than 100 Mbit/s. Estimated delivery: November 2015. Shipping is free of charge.
9. Prize draw and notification of winners: All entries will be included in a random draw to receive the prize mentioned in these rules. The winners will be notified by Facebook private message within two weeks of the Sweepstake’s end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure to be contactable on the same social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further drawing of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the Website or for any failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavor to minimize the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Sweepstake altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Sweepstake and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Sweepstake or the prize offered in relation to the Sweepstake.
12. This Sweepstake is governed by the laws of Germany and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German Courts. The recourse to the courts is not permitted.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Sweepstake, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Sweepstake.
14. Note in relation to Facebook: This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.